As a physician assistant, did you know that you are exposed to the same risks as the physician you help? Whether you assist with diagnosing and treatment of patients or you help a licensed physician perform any type of surgery, you hold the same responsibilities of making sure patients are given excellent care. If the unexpected happens, you could also be named in a medical malpractice lawsuit. That’s why it’s important to protect yourself with pa liability insurance. Every doctor as well should be aware of patient’s lawsuits and claims. Tha’s why, it’s critical to obtain surgeon malpractice insurance.
Working with us you have such BENEFITS:
– Wide choice of pa liability insurance programs.
– Different discounted rates.
– Best malpractice insurance conditions for physician assistants.
– Affordable pa liability insurance conditions.
– Client oriented policy.
– Quick and qualified help.
– Qualified support till the insurance expiry date.
Cases in which we were able to save professionals money on medical malpractice insurance:
● General surgeon in California was paying $38,000 — New rate: $26,000
● Anesthesiologist in New York was paying $82,000 — New rate: $38,000
● Neurosurgeon in Ohio was paying $238,000 — New rate: $130,000
● Surgery Center in California was paying $138,000 –New rate: $78,000
Don’t you want to have peace of mind while you focus on taking care of patients? Imagine going to work each day feeling secure and confident about providing optimal health care. You’ll never have to worry whether or not you have enough coverage because we are dedicated to making sure you have the right type of medical malpractice insurance.
Right now we already have malpractice insurance for anesthesiologists. Feel free to contact us for every type of policy.
Visit our professional liability insurance blog to find more about professional malpractice insurance and liability insurance.